Tuesday, May 2, 2017

It's Been a while.

It's been four months since I created and wrote on my blog. I'm back because I found a comment on The Rebelution by me that said this:
My name is Michael and I'm 14 and one of my goals is starting a blog to inspire other teens to follow God and reach the world. I want to see teens and young people change the world. I want to see teens and young people to be Warriors on their knees. I want to see teens and young people know that their God is always with them and is One Step Away. Praise be to God the Highest!
1 Timothy 4:12 "Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity." 
Obey God, Reach Others
Michael
This was also four months ago. And I literally forgot that I was going to write a blog. I first called it "Obey God, Reach Others" but then my first article didn't sound like it was about "obeying God and reaching others" so I decided to changed it to "Michael Goddard II" so that would fit what I write. But now I would want to change it back to "Obey God, Reach Others" because I think the Michael four months ago wanted to call it "Obey God, Reach Others" hope I can continue to write on this blog.

I'm going to try to write at least once a week.

Obey God, Reach Others
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment