Pages

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Dry Bones


Did you ever notice how Ezekiel 37
is similar to some missionaries situations?

The bones were dry, old and broken.
The people in this world are dry, old and broken without God.

Ezekiel 37:6
"I will put flesh and muscles on you and cover you with skin.
I will put breath into you, and you will come to life.
Then you will know that I am the LORD."



Ezekiel, like many missionaries, spoke;
Ezekiel spoke to the lost and the broken.
He told the dry, old bones what the Lord had commanded him to say.
And God brought them back to life.

Ezekiel 37:12
"Therefore, prophesy to them and say,
‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says:
O my people, I will open your graves of exile and cause you to rise again.
Then I will bring you back to the land of Israel."

Isn't it cool?

Revelations 7:9
After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude 
that no one could count, 
from every nation, tribe, people and language, 
standing before the throne and before the Lamb. 
They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.

They say that there are currently 7097 languages total today.

There are over 1000 First Nations groups that need the Bible in their own languages.

They aren't going to translate themselves.

Be like Ezekiel, speak to the lost, dry, broken bones (Or people).
Teach them, encourage them, train them, care about them, 
help them with a servant's heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment